Hogs And Kisses
Dehydrated Pork LiverFor Your Pet, Organs
Hogs And Kisses are brought to you by Granville Island Pet Treatery, specializing in Canadian-made, healthy treats for your furry friends. Feed as a treat or as a training aid for your pet.
"Pork liver has great palatability and is irresistible to dogs and cats. Pork liver is a good source of iron, copper, niacin, zinc, and phosphorus. It will provide your four-legged friend with vitamin B, omega-3, and omega-6 fatty acids. Our human grade pork liver is sourced in Canada. We only use single ingredients in our dried treats. They are either 100% Fish or 100% Meat. We use no fillers, artificial flavorings or preservatives in the making of our treats. Our treats are dehydrated over a long period of time. Most for over 20 hours. Due to the long drying time almost all the moisture is removed allowing the treats to remain in perfect condition for a long period of time (up to 2 years)."
3.17 ounce (90 gram) bag.
Made in Canada
Ingredients: Pork Liver (that's it). Only the best Canadian human-grade Pork liver.
Go ahead, let them pig out!
- Pork liver is a must-have for health and contentment
- A great source of folic acid, minerals like copper & zinc, and vitamins A, B & D
- Liver is protein packed, making it lower in fat than muscle
- Perfect for training, they’re breakable into smaller bites so a little can go a long way
Why choose our Dehydrated Treats?
- We only use premium ingredients
- We use no other fillers, artificial flavourings or preservatives
- Our treats are dehydrated over a long period of time (most for over 20 hours)
- Due to the long drying time almost all the moisture is removed allowing the treats to remain in perfect condition for over 2 years
- All-natural and lovingly packaged by The Granville Island Pet Treatery
Crude Protein 75% (min.)
Crude Fat 12% (min.)
Crude Fiber 1% (max.)
Moisture 15% (max.)
Calories per 8g treat:
- Break treats into smaller pieces for pets under 30 lbs and supervise use. Adjust your pet's caloric intake accordingly to avoid overfeeding.
This product is temporarily out of stock.
Get notified when this product comes back...
Email me when stock is available...