This product does not ship to your current location ()
We are working hard to open up more provinces with your local farmers and ranches! Sign-up to get notified as soon as your province becomes available!
The Happy Moo’d Food
Dehydrated Beef LiverFor Your Pet
The Happy Moo'd Food is brought to you by The Granville Island Pet Treatery.
"Beef Liver is one of nature’s most concentrated sources of Vitamin A and contains all B vitamins in abundance. Beef Liver is also low in fat and cholesterol. Our beef liver is sourced in Canada from Federally inspected plants. Beef liver makes for an exceptional dog treat. Our meat and seafood is all Human Grade. We only use single ingredients in our dried treats. They are either 100% Fish or 100% Meat. We use no fillers, artificial flavorings or preservatives in the making of our treats. Our treats are dehydrated over a long period of time. Most for over 20 hours. Due to the long drying time almost all the moisture is removed allowing the treats to remain in perfect condition for a long period of time (up to 2 years)."
We de-liver the goods every day!
- 100% Canadian beef - nothing added
- Gone before you can say “Gently now”
- Beef Liver is one on nature’s most concentrated sources of Vitamin A and contains all B vitamins in abundance
- Less fatty than traditional muscle meat, and more protein than other cuts of meat
- Delivers a big flavour punch that dogs love
- Perfect for training, they’re breakable into smaller bites so a little can go a long way
Why choose our Dehydrated Treats?
- We only use premium ingredients
- We use no other fillers, artificial flavourings or preservatives
- Our treats are dehydrated over a long period of time (most for over 20 hours)
- Due to the long drying time almost all the moisture is removed allowing the treats to remain in perfect condition for over 2 years
- All-natural and lovingly packaged by The Granville Island Pet Treatery.
3.17 ounce (90 gram) bag
Made in Canada
Crude Protein 60% (min.)
Crude Fat 20% (min.)
Crude Fiber 1% (max.)
Moisture 6% (max.)
Calories per 8g treat:
- Break treats into smaller pieces for pets under 30 lbs and supervise use. Adjust your pet's caloric intake accordingly to avoid overfeeding.
/ 90 g pack